To Promote and Mentor
- Promotion of Aircraft Maintenance as a viable career choice
- Skills Competitions to bring our industry to the public
- Mentorship of young AMEs
- Support, in the form of Bursaries, students registered in Full Time Aviation Programs at AME Association Member Approved Training Organizations. ($500 per program, per ATO. $6000/year is budgeted for this Benefit)
What each Member gets in exchange for your Annual Dues.
- AMEC/TEAC Aircraft Maintenance Engineers of Canada/Techniciens D’Entretien D’Aeronefs du Canada the National AME organization – your membership fee includes membership in AMEC/TEAC
- Assist AMEs in dealing with Transport Canada issues.
- Expand your network. Meet people & industry contacts through our Annual Conference
- Ontario AME Association Annual Conference - Reduced fee.
- Regular newsletters and reports (from Our Associations)
- Tax receipt for your Membership dues to use on your annual Tax Return under “Professional Dues”.
- Recognition and awards for members accomplishments
- AME Association web site - Job Posting Board
- AME Association - access to training courses provided by the Association such as Human Factors and Soft Skills.
- FREE subscriptions to trade magazines:
- Air Maintenance Update "The Magazine for Aircraft Maintenance Professionals"
- DOM Magazine
- Helicopter Maintenance Magazine
- Sound Insurance Brokers provides access to special discounted group insurance plans for home/auto/aviation/general insurance rates. Call for a quote today!
- Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum provides FREE admission (with valid Membership Card) to the Museum. This applies to the Member & Immediate Family www.warplane.com
- Mark’s – 10% Discount Card
- Work Authority – 15% VIP Discount Card
- Perkopolis – Canada’s Discount Program. Discounts on many useful services and products ( https://www.perkopolis.com/ )
- Perkopolis Hotels – Discounts on Hotels Worldwide (This is similar to Trivago, but with TICO coverage)
- Metric Storage Systems – 20% Discount on tool storage solutions including Canadian made Rosseau Tool boxes for AMEs and Businesses
- Gray Tools – discounts on products plus their Loyalty Program giving double points to Members. Gray Tools Loyalty Club.
- Flight Path International - Special Discounts applicable to open seats (as available) for Type Endorsement Maintenance Courses www.flightpathinternational.com Contact Flight Path International directly for special pricing and availability.
- Policaro Auto Group Dealerships – Preferred Pricing on New autos, motorcycles plus parts, service & accessories at all Acura, BMW, Harley Davidson, Honda, Lexus, Porsche, Toyota associated dealerships. See http://www.policaro.ca
- Zanchin Auto Group Dealerships – Preferred Pricing at 32 locations in and around Toronto. See https://www.zanchinauto.com plus AutoDepot Preferred Pricing on new autos, parts, service & accessories
- Nanuk Tools – 35% discount on their super tough tool storage containers.
- Storewell Self Storage – 10% discount on first unit rental for self-storage at 3 locations around Toronto. See www.storwell.com